Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Neice #4

I'm way way way behind on my blogging. My sister had her 2nd
little girl on November 10th. Callie Laine Gilbert. And guess what...
I got to be in the room during the labor. It was awesome. Coolest
thing ever really. I think I even shed some tears. :) Here's a few pics.


Me with Callie and Cara Lee, the proud big sister.


Just me and Callie.


All the girls in the family.


We look pretty good with a baby. But don't worry
I'm not getting any ideas anytime soon. :)

1 comment:

  1. How cool!!! I want my sister to be in the room and vice versa, but she is a social worker and has heard that if you see that before you have a baby it can make you not want to have one. I don't think that will change my mind, but I hope that she will change her mind before I get pregnant because I know I want to share that experience with her!! Congrats aunt Meg!!!

    ReplyDelete