Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pumpkin Carving

Wes and I were lucky to have our friends, Casey and Josh, move in
our neighborhood a couple of months ago. Not only are they in our
neighborhood, but they are only two houses down from us. So we get
to hang out with them a lot. Last Friday we decided we would carve
pumpkins.


The group before the carving actually began.


Josh was not liking the gutting of the pumpkin. This
was his first time carving a pumpkin since about age
5 he said.


Wes had to help me get the top off of mine.


Couples shot once the pumpkins were finished. I did a
skeleton and cat while Wes chose the manly skull and crossbones. :)


Casey and Josh. Casey chose the owl and Josh chose the Haunted
House.


Group Shot....Thank you self timer


Girls pic


We are such talented artists. Feel free to vote on your favorite
pumpkin. Not that we have a bet going or anything. :)

3 comments:

  1. Do you remember the year we carved pumpkins at our house? You and Jenny were on a team!!! Oh those were the days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I remember that. I dont think our pumpkin was too good though haha. I've had lots of practice since then as you can tell haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That haunted house looks extremely detailed. I think it might be my favorite. However I do like the skeleton and cat as well. Ya'll are really good!!

    ReplyDelete