Thursday, November 11, 2010

Mini Session Pictures

I love pictures! So every time Kellie Fitzpatrick (Red
Letter Days Photography) offers mini sessions, I don't
pass up the opportunity. She does such a good job. Plus
it was just in time for Christmas card photos. Here's a
few of my favorites.


Kellie said she thought this one should be our Christmas
card. (Sorry Knox but you're not making the card this
year)




I like this picture, but its kind of awkward too. lol She told
Wes to put his hand on my hip but it kinda looks like its on
my stomach, which kinda makes it look like I'm pregnant.
But I'm not! And I still like the picture. :)






4 comments:

  1. Those are awesome!! I really like the one with you sitting on the couch and Wes standing beside you!! Ya'll are too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE them all but number 4 is adorable!

    ReplyDelete