Thursday, January 6, 2011

Guess Who's Got A Bun in the Oven?!?!?!?!?!

Don't worry its not me.....It's Ash Tray, Trashly, Fat
Ash, the A in MAKM, the vowel, and I could go on and
on, but you get the picture. Ashley is pregnant!!! I'm
so excited for her and Adam.

We were supposed to have a MAKM lunch on Jan 1st in
Nashville, but Meredith couldn't make it so it was just
MAK. We were sitting at Olive Garden and our food had
just came out. As were getting ready to start eating.....
BOOM Ashley slaps a picture on the table. Kari and I
look at it. Karis response: What is that??? My response:
Shut Up!!!....Ashley, very calmly I might add, says this
is not a joke. I'm serious. I feel like their was a moment
of silence and then I say, "Well congratulations." haha
Funny moment because we were caught off guard. So we
went on talking about it for a while and then I decide to
play a little trick on the two of them.

After we had kinda calmed down from the excitement, I
said Ashley I had no idea you were telling us this today, but
I have something I need to show yall too. (I proceed to reach
for my purse acting like I'm going to pull an ultrasound picture
out just like Ashley did). Ashley looks at me and says, "No
way. You're joking." Kari is passed the shock stage and she is
just giving me a blank stare. I said, "No I'm not joking." And
at this point I think Ashley is going to cry because she got so
excited. Then I had to let her down and tell her that I was joking.
Pretty funny if I do say so myself. :)



Ashley was practicing being a mom while we were
in Target. Doesn't she look like a natural? I'm sure
her baby will look somewhat similar to this one. lol




"Not da momma"
Congratulations Ashley and Adam! I am soooo
excited for you both. I know you will both be great
parents. Love you!



2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! You crack me up! You're a good story teller, and I could just see all of that happening in my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!!! You girls are too cute!! I can't wait to see Adam and Ashley's black baby!!

    ReplyDelete