Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tripod Picture Fun

Our annual girl's Christmas party was a huge success this
year. Last year we only had 5 girls that could make it. This
year we had 9 girls plus 2 precious little babies. We had so
so so so so much fun. I love these girls so much! Last year at
our Christmas party we discovered Chelsie's tripod. I don't
think anything can make me laugh harder than acting crazy
in front of it. This year was no different. I know there's a lot
of pictures but I couldn't pick favorites. They were all just too
funny.


Well as you can see, I was ready to start the tripod pics,
but no one else was. So Chelsie started the timer with
just me in front of it. But I didn't care, you know me,
center of attention. ha ha ha


Ferran wanted in on the action too.


Chelsie couldn't stand it. She had to be in on the fun too.


Everyone finally realized what they were missing out on
and joined in. From left to right: Bethany holding Carley
Ann, Kellie, Casey, me, Aspen, Ferran, Emily holding
Andrew, Brittany, and Chelsie.


One more serious one before we start acting crazy.


I think this was supposed to be model pose, but Casey
must have missed the memo. She kinda looks scared. ha
ha Or maybe she's just scared of everyone else's "model
faces."


Thug Life


Nervous


Shocked/Suprised/Scared....not really sure haha


Don't ask....I have no idea what I'm doing. Ferran looks
mad. Aspen looks like she's smelling her pits. Casey is
trying to be a Rockette. Chelsie is a model. Brittany and
Em do not know whats going on.


Excited

This is the ever famous....I'm going to say a name and
you do the first thing that comes to mind. I, of course,
was in charge of the name calling. I won't drop names on
here (not that any of the ppl I said even read my blog)
But anyone who graduated from Livingston Academy class
of 2004 would know this one haha
Ok this picture cracks me up....I'm the one calling the
names so of course I was ready for the face to make, and
I was doing a throw up/disgusted face. Well I def. caught
everyone else off guard and they didn't know what to do.
This was the next picture. It was like a moment of silence
on this person's name and then everyone busted out
laughing. Love it and You're welcome for the laugh girls lol
We took a white water rafting trip this summer so this
was a fall out of the raft picture.
Gotta get a cheer pose in.
And this is what happened when we started singing
Cotton Eyed Joe.
And once more...

That's all of the tripod pictures for now, but I have a
feeling there will be more in the future. We just have
too much fun with it.

2 comments:

  1. So funny!!! You have really been a busy blogger!! Looking forward to reading all of this fun!!

    ReplyDelete