Friday, October 21, 2011

Universal Studios 2011

Part two of our vacation was at Universal Studios. I LOVE Disney World
and Universal Studios. I actually wanted to go there on our honeymoon,
but the hubs said no way. Since the Wizarding World of Harry Potter opened
at Universal I have been begging Wes to take me. So....I planned our cruise
so that it would get over earlier enough in the week that we could go to
Universal a couple days before heading home. Clever I know. :)

We got off the cruise ship in Tampa on Thursday morning about 8:30. We
drove straight to Orlando to go to Universal. We closed the place down the
first night. We bought 2 day passes because we didn't know how much we
could get through in one day and we weren't sure how long the lines would be.
We got through both Universal Parks the first day and rode every ride that
we wanted to ride. The longest line we stood in either day was like 25 minutes
so we were pumped.


This is when we first got there on Thursday.


I was like a little kid running around. Wes told me he needed
to put me on a leash. I was so excited to be there! I absolutely
loved it. Pretty sure when we have kids, they will be my "excuse"
to go here on vacation. :)




Ripsaw Falls owned us! It was the longest line we waited in.

We rode it twice and got soaked both times. Good thing it was

a hot day and we dried quickly.



And the real reason I wanted to go to Universal so badley....

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. It was AWESOME! I

can't explain how much it looked just like the movie. Wes is

NOT a Harry Potter fan. He actually thinks its pretty ridiculous

and makes fun of me for liking it, but thats ok. I just feel bad for

him, ya know....He's missing out on so much. :) Wes was

definitely a good sport. He let me spend as much time there as

I wanted.



In front of the Hogwarts Express



Ahhhh....Butterbeer. It was like a party in my mouth. ha

It tasted amazing. I got the frozen one. The best way for

me to describe it is like a butterscotch/cream soda frozen

drink with a marshmellow tasting whip cream on top.

I wish I had one of them right now.



Wes enjoyed the butterbeer too. He made it known that

just because he liked the taste of it that doens't mean he

likes Harry Potter. Don't worry Wes, you will come around

....eventually. :)



About to ride the Flight of the Hippogriff



Wes and Captain America. I love this picture for some reason.

I think because I can see the kid in Wes coming out. :)


Farwell Universal. We shall meet again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment